Erectile dysfunction is an erectile dysfunction in men, or impotence. Most members of the stronger sex consider this problem deeply personal, and do not rush to see a doctor. Some of the patients also believe that this pathology is not curable. But this is not true: in almost 95% of cases, erectile dysfunction can be cured. The main task of the attending urologist is to find the true cause of erectile dysfunction.
Clinics deal with the prevention and treatment of erectile dysfunction. For this purpose, specialists carry out quality laboratory and instrumental diagnostics and therapy. You can also find specialized medicines here https://svensktapotek.net/.
Signs of erectile dysfunction
Be sure to consult a urologist if you have at least 1 of the following symptoms:
- You have difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection;
- A weak erection;
- An erection becomes less pronounced in the morning.
- unhealthy diet;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system, which are associated with bad habits (smoking, alcohol);
- psychological factors, disorders, stress;
- disorders of the endocrine system;
- concomitant diseases of the genitourinary system;
Depending on the causes of erectile dysfunction (impotence) attending physician selects the type of treatment. An obligatory component of complex treatment is an instrumental and laboratory diagnosis. After that, the attending urologist prescribes an adequate treatment plan, which may include both medication and physical therapy.
Prevention of pathology
Prevention of erectile dysfunction includes a number of measures that are aimed at the overall maintenance of a man’s health. For the prevention of impotence and other diseases is recommended:
- correct and regular diet;
- sports activities;
- healthy lifestyle;
- timely referral to the doctor in case of illness;
- avoidance of smoking, alcohol and drugs;
- avoidance of drugs that may provoke erectile dysfunction (their use is possible only with the consent of the attending physician);
- avoid prolonged sexual tension, and if it occurs – resort to ejaculation;
- in case of trauma in the groin or perineum to consult a urologist.
Modern techniques, qualified specialists and complete confidentiality during treatment will help you get rid of the problem without additional stress.