Our knowledge of cannabis is mainly limited to the fact that it is a drug that is either completely prohibited or strictly controlled by law. However, few people know that oil of this plant has a lot of useful properties, stimulates the stomach, is rich in vitamins, fats of all kinds and easily replaces olive and sunflower dressing in salads and pastes. In addition, you can buy it in cbd online store. In this article we look in detail at what is so good hemp oil, what can be dangerous and why it should be periodically included in the menu of your family. Especially if you are a vegetarian – the product is rich in vitamin E and can partially compensate for the need for food of animal origin.
And let’s start, of course, with its beneficial properties:
- hemp oil increases the body’s resistance to malignant tumours and even prevents their development;
- activates the cell formation process; has a positive effect on the skin, tones and slows down the aging process.
- handles dermatological problems such as psoriasis, acne and dermatitis perfectly;
- on the positive side, has characterized himself in the fight against angina, asthma, tuberculosis and chronic bronchitis;
- allowed for stomach problems: ulcers, colitis, gastritis, cholecystitis;
- has a good effect on the cardiovascular system;
- recommended for arthritis and osteochondrosis;
- activates the process of metabolism and is therefore widely used in various diets for weight loss;
- increases lactation in young mothers;
- is an aphrodisiac;
- in cosmetology is widely used to treat problem nails and hair.
In the vegetarian diet, it is indispensable because of its rich composition, which are amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins A and B, chlorophyll. The latter is considered a strong antioxidant, promotes the growth of red blood cells and serves as a source of vitamins (for some reason, its large amounts can be found in seaweed, greenery and broccoli). Here is another interesting hemp product: cbd pre rolled joints https://greenpapas.com/product-category/cbd-pre-rolls/.
How to use hemp oil correctly?
Ideal for use as salad dressings. By the way, doubters should know that in the seeds of the plant itself, the percentage of drugs is zero. To use hemp oil is better unrefined, so when choosing a product in the store, look for a bottle with the inscription “cold squeeze”. And don’t buy too large a bottle to store it for long. The important thing is that this oil is not suitable for frying because it becomes carcinogenic when heated.
- Hemp oil for women. The product will be useful for expectant mothers, women of fair sex with broken menstrual cycle and lactation problems. For this purpose it is enough to drink two tablespoons of the product per day. In this case, ladies will also note the improvement of skin, hair and nails.
- Hemp oil for men. As we wrote above, the product is an aphrodisiac, increases potency and libido and is a home prevention against prostate cancer.
- To strengthen the immune system. And the prevention of diseases of the heart, gastrointestinal tract, respiratory system, in the postoperative period for early healing of wounds and burns is recommended to drink oil from hemp one tablespoon in the morning and evening before bed.
- For muscle pain and arthritis. The product is applied externally, rubbing into the skin with massage movements.
- It is used for skin. Hemp oil is suitable for all types of epidermis: it helps narrow the pores of oily skin, eliminates peeling and the feeling of tightness – dry, so it is considered an ideal component of home masks. Perfectly handles minor rashes, wounds and irritations, making fine lines less visible. All you need to do is apply the product to cleansed skin slightly soaked in water and let it soak in. There is no need to wash off the oil.